Lord Jesus Stewards Fellowship Inc. is an all volunteer organization; founded on March 2, 2005 by Rev. Celso C. Namuco. With SEC-Securities and Exchange Commission Registration Number: CN200503243.
- to educate and equip the church by vigorously teaching and preaching the Holy Scripture,
- to encourage participation of all members in church activities and projects
- to organize cell groups and establish local churches
- to actively work with Bible-believing churches and parachurch organizations
- to expand social programs in response to emerging needs such as healthcare, community outreach and the like.
- to develop and support training and eventually establish centers for mission work.
- to tap the multimedia as channels for communicating the Gospel
- to establish, operate and manage Bible School to prepare the man of God for the work of the ministry
- to organize and help promote campus ministries
- to carry out prison and hospital outreaches and Christian businessmen fellowship
- to build prayer cells, a music studio, parsonage, library and recreational facilities
- to train, equip, send and ordain missionaries, pastors and evangelists, in establishing churches locally and abroad (As amended on January 8, 2006)
- Self improvement
- Establishing a standard of excellence
- Having a life of character and integrity
- Becoming a faithful steward, carrying an organization’s name
- Mentoring people for effective leadership
- It is a dream of sharing the Good News of the Lord Jesus Christ with people from all walks of life in Batangas City and beyond.
- It is a dream of welcoming hundreds of members into the fellowship of our organization – learning, enjoying and sharing one another.
We glorify God by making
Sharing His Words and always
Fellowshipping with His people.
From Lord Jesus Stewards' Fellowship Inc.